Monday, January 28, 2013

Organized-Schm-organized...

source




I am by no means, the most organized. But being in charge of so many aspects of a shop and trying to get everything done in a timely matter... organization should be a top skill!

I have tried all those "to-do list" apps and even the yellow notepad on the iphone. There's nothing better than a good ol' pen and paper to write out everything that's running around in your head. I need to see it on paper to realize what REALLY needs to get done. I believe if you write it down, it does help it to manifest. I carry a pen and small notepad around in my purse, just in case!

source

So grab a cup of Joe, find somewhere comfy and inspiring, and get going on writing out your dreams, goals, and to-do's!

Happy List-Making,
Rylee

No comments:

Post a Comment