Wednesday, February 6, 2013


Who are you anyway?  Self expression manifests itself through different forms.  There is constant reinvention of ones self as you age, mature, and even sometimes regress.  


A little quirky and square in my day, never a follower, and usually struggling with conformity. 



So far in my years of life experience I still manage to push the fashion envelope.  I attempt to be discretely trendy by reworking vintage into my current urban wardrobe, or mixing edgy with pretty, without being over the top.  However you like to self express, do it.  If it's weird, oh well...someone is bound to give you a funny look.  My designs reflect my personality and quite frankly my husband thinks I'm crazy.





Pictures by Ryan Cason, VKP Photography and CHIEF
Models: Fatima McElveen & Danielle Cason
Bottom 3 designs by CHIEF

Until next time...

XOXO, 
CHIEF



No comments:

Post a Comment