Monday, February 4, 2013

Back to Basics

It's a term that's being used a lot in my life lately...

BACK TO BASICS.

This week will be Back to Basics on MAKEUP!


These are my essentials for what I consider to be a basic, everyday makeup routine.

1. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Foundation
2. MAC Lingering Brow Pencil
3. Any Drugstore Brown Eyeliner Pencil
4. MAC Gentle Mineralize Blush
5. EOS Lip Balm
6. Eyelash Extensions

Make Up For Ever's Mat Velvet Foundation keeps my oily skin in check throughout the day. The MAC Lingering Brow Pencil matches all the hair colors I attempt and tames my crazy Asian eyebrow hair. Any drugstore Brown Eyeliner Pencil works just fine for me. HAS TO BE BROWN! Brown keeps my makeup looking more natural. I love MAC's Mineralize Blushes. They feel the softest to me! I feel like EOS Lip Balm's have become an overnight sensation! They are so moisturizing and trendy with all their different colors. I have become addicted to getting my lashes done. Those long, fine, extended lashes really make your eyes pop! Even on your groggy days. ;)

What is your makeup routine? What are the tools or brands that you require?

You are pretty, inside and out!
Rylee


No comments:

Post a Comment