Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gettin' Cray-Cray!

I've been such a scatter brain lately!

No motivation to get anything DONE!

I know what needs to be done... it just never gets finished or even started!

Endless amounts of to-do lists...

This job gives me a lot of opportunity for creativity and leadership, but finding the balance between work and home has been hard, so I feel like the shop is slacking on it's potential.

On a lighter note, my son turned 2 on October 10! We ate cake and ice cream and played with balloons all day. He has the best birthday ever: 10/10/10!

And so I leave you with a relevant quote about "Timing":

"Choosing time and place of our actions
to harmonize inner and outer
rhythms and qualities of energy
helps them burst forth in all their fullness."


No comments:

Post a Comment